Thursday, October 11, 2007

COURT OCTOBER 12TH

COURT OCTOBER 12TH FOR LEAFLETTING REGARDING WARMING AT THE PENTAGON.

If I am cited/jailed for contempt the reasons I can anticipate are:

  • Calling the officials the sign of love and connection I call everyone - brother and sister.
  • Rising for the "Judge" out of respect AND doing the same for everyone else present.
  • Responding only to "Start" or "Mr. Loving" instead of the old name they have been insisting on.
  • Reading the Bible silently during other court cases instead of "paying attention" as required last time by the bailiff. With Iran, Iraq, Darfur, Haiti... I cannot waste such time - it is theirs, not mine.
  • Calling the Judge "sister / brother" not Judge - Your Honor - which only the Almighty Truth Love Life are.
  • Relentlessly holding that "Guilty" does not apply to my actions because in the Almighty's eyes they PREVENT ME FROM BEING GUILTY OF NEGLECTING MY PENTAGON BROTHERS AND SISTERS. "Yes," I'll say, "I did exactly what you say to AVOID guilt."
  • "... Sisters and brothers, if you arrest me, take portions of my life, whatever, I forgive you."
  • "You know not what you do." see LEGAL-INJUSTICE SYSTEM

If any of my actions is for effect, manipulation, show, conflict, self protection, combat... it is less than nothing - IT IS INHMANE - exactly what is destroying us. I simply refuse to surrender my Humanity for the Inhumanity Empire demands of us. This is the entirety of our responsibility as: activists, mothers, brothers....

I AM NOT TO BE BAILED OUT.

I WILL NOT EVER CONTEST / COMBAT AND THEREBY ENTER HOSTILITY / INHUMANITY; NOT IN THIS CONSUMATELY, BLATANTLY CRIMINAL-INJUSTICE SYSTEM.

  1. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE LIGHT MAINTAINED ON MY HEALTH, AND THEIR BEHAVIOR IF / WHEN I AM IMPRISONED. IF A LAWYER WANTED TO HELP WITH THIS, GREAT.
  2. NOTHING CAN HURT ME. DON'T WORRY. YOU KNOW ME NOW. YOU KNOW THIS IS TRUE. LOVE YES, WORRY NO.

IT IS NEITHER MY BUSINESS NOR CONCERN WHAT THEY DO TO ME; ONLY WHAT I DO TO THEM IS MY RESPONSIBILITY AND OPPORTUNITY.

No comments: