Saturday, September 29, 2007

GOD WILLING, HUNGER STRIKE RESUMES

I pray it is time. I think so.

God willing Monday I will resume water only Hunger Strike and daily vigil at the Cannon Office Building from early morning to late afternoon. My sister Ellen needs to support her mom and dad down south through an important time and I want to support Ellen a bit longer by covering things here at the Peace House. By week's end I pray that I'll commence 6/24 Hunger Strike and vigil on Capitol Hill in front of the Cannon Office building that I suspect will go throughout the winter. Oops. I keep forgetting. Almost certainly there will be days or months of prison time for my two August arrests and my anticipated refusal to cooperate with the Empire Court's abuse of me, that will take me away from the Hill. Oh well.

We are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO out if time to save Life and future on this dying planet.

No comments: