Sunday, June 29, 2008

ILL, VIGIL SUSPENDED FOR A DAY MONDAY 6/30

Hunger Strike continues but vigil, in the park, in the full sun all day suspended for a day.

No structural damage going on that I can tell, but Sunday I took quite ill with nausea and uncharacteristic exhaustion/weakness.

I expect to resume on Tuesday in Lafayette Park and continue there thru Sunday night and then return to Capitol Hill.

Saturday I was interviewed by a New York Times reporter for a larger story she was doing so I'll spend time Tuesday God willing, to compete a host of unfinished posts at the Start Loving site.

NOTE:

IRAN: Report says US waging secret war
Los Angeles Times, CA - 6 hours ago
The Los Angeles Times reported in April about the kaleidescope of Iranian separatist groups along Iran's borders, some of which said they were receiving ...

Preparing the Battlefield

The Bush Administration steps up its secret moves against Iran.

The New Yorker, by Seymour M. Hersh

No comments: